How do I order a custom clasp with my own design?
1. Under “Engraving Type” select “Own design ”
2. Upload your own design in .PNG format. Make sure the background is empty/transparent. We will engrave all the empty/transparent space. If you have a different vectorized file or would like some more support with your personalization please email email@example.com
3. Increase/reduce the design size by clicking + and -, so that it fits onto the buckle in the most aesthetically pleasing way.
4. Click “V” when you are happy with the result.
How do I install my custom clasp on my strap?
1. You first need to make sure you have the correct strap. It needs to be 16mm at the tapered end, and the buckle hole needs to be 3mm wide. To ensure you have a correct strap, we suggest you order one from our collection and under “Buckle Hole” select “Deployant Clasp (3mm hole)”
2. Use two precision screwdrivers to unscrew the T bar, and reinstall it onto the buckle side of your strap. We suggest you order these precision screwdrivers along with your custom clasp (you can find this at the bottom of the product’s choices).
What is the difference between the 2mm and 3mm buckle hole?
The 2mm is will fit a pin buckle whereas the 3mm buckle hole is suitable for deployant clasps like the one we sell.
Can I make changes to an order that has already been made?
If you’d like to make a change to your order please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the order has not been processed or customized yet changes can be discussed.
I have a logo but im not sure if its the right format, what do I do?
Please send an email with your logo to email@example.com so we can see if we can work with it.